Re: Neal

Thank you Bonnie..and thanks to all of you who say prayers for them.

Bonnie Holmes <holmesbm@usit.net> wrote:
  So sorry...I know you are very concerned. I have a nephew that will be on
his way soon and I just dread the entire thing. You will be in my thoughts.

sense...let's put a guy who is 6' 7" on TOP of a tank so he can shoot
people. Can you say moving target? At least he was in a safer vehicle
last time. They put him in this position because he is an "expert
marksman". Whoopie.

> Pam Evans wrote:
> Already been praying for him dear. Sorry you have to make that trip by
> yourself. Wish I could go, believe me! I remember how distraught you were
> last time he shipped out.
>
> On 10/3/07, Jesse Bell wrote:
> >
> > I just found out that Neal leaves for Iraq on the 10th and Robert cannot
> > go. He HAS to be at a convention in Dallas (new client he is in charge
> > of). So I'll be flying out there solo. Bummer. Fighting the fear and
> > depression today....from now on I cannot watch the news. It just gives
me
> > panic attacks when they talk about an Oklahoma soldier dying over
there, or
> > more bombs killing people. Ughhhh.
> >

> > Pam Evans wrote:
> > There's nothing wrong w/ you dear. You are filling your empty nest.
> > Perfectly normal and understandable. And hello, how many people have
> > spoiled llamas, racoons and etc.? That's just you and critters. Sounds
> > like you have another Cool Chicken. Awesome.
> >
> > On 10/3/07, Jesse Bell wrote:
> > >
> > > Well, thanks Lynda (and Zem). My husband laughs at me and says I have
> > > tranferred all my "motherly love and concern" to the chickens now that
> > the
> > > kids have moved out...which is probably true. And now that Neal is
going
> > > back to Iraq..it's a nice diversion from sitting around and worrying
> > about
> > > him. But baby chics are just the CUTEST things - how can you not just
> > LOVE
> > > them?
> > >

> > > Lynda Young wrote:
> > > Oh no, Jesse, I think something is very right with you.
> > >
> > > Lynda
> > > Zone 7 - West TN

Jesse R. Bell