To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2007 11:52 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Baby chics update...

When you raise sheep, you do not make pets of the ram lambs even though
they are the friendliest when young. They lose all fear of you and when
their instincts as rams kick in they have no hesitation in attacking you
in defense of their territory and mates. Works the same way with
roosters (most livestock, for that matter) although roosters are a lot
less dangerous.

Cyndi