Re: Bragging allowed?

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Bragging allowed?
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 20:10:19 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=5OMLsjC0WBszIQb7LMivKo8dhrtONikppxNKbgkPjdA=; b=rWqVNcgolXCApc5fmAHcnBA+Cut9M6dRaL1XanNFh7kZvcWGQef+HZPaI2PLPxGtpJSePhD8X8u53PzBgBTdoG/p3eIs/D0+0hZZzD5eq/FkpU4UKrwBJrLqdlUEDxPmn/q06MLMEtnDMEBY7jGfQ8gQ99nd1vIzhk2MJ8/lIWc=

Kudos and congratulations Auralie!   Even more so for the adverse conditions
you had to overcome to pull this off!  Happy for you.

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A