3 cheers!

I thought by now someone would have mentioned this, but...

Congratulations to Al Gore for winning the Nobel Peace Prize!
We, as gardeners, feel a certain kinship with our environment, but it affects everyone and is affected by everyone. It's good to see someone who has been Earth's champion for a long time finally getting some recognition and support.
Go Al!  Go Green!

neIN, Zone 5