Re: Bragging allowed?

In a message dated 10/12/2007 6:49:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:

Of course bragging is allowed, would be upset if you didn't tell us!

Congrats
on the 10 blues..... and being able to pull off this event with all the
weather and other issues.

So what did you enter?

You did ask.
Remember that this is a Petite show where all designs are less than 8"
and all horticulture must be naturally small or designated as dwarf or
miniature by a recognized nursery.  My horticulture entries were:
Sutera cordata 'Snowstorm'                                2nd
Caladium 'Candidum Jr.'                                     3rd
Athyrium felix-femina 'Victoriae Reginae'              1st
Hosta venusta 'Kinbotan'                                    1st
Pulmonaria 'Coral Springs' (leaf)                          1st
Hakanechloa 'Aureola;                                        1st
Artemisia stellerania 'Beach Wormwood;              1st
Artemisia schmidtiana 'Silver Mound'                    2nd
Santolina chamecyparissus 'Lambrook Silver'        1st
Santolina ericoides                                              2nd
Pieris japonica 'Prelude'                                        1st
Pinus mugho 'Mugho'                                            1st
Salvia officinalis 'Tricolor Sage'                                1st
Salvia officinalis 'Purple Sage'                                2nd
Ocimum basilicum 'Bush Minette'                          1st
Rosmarinus vulgaris 'Kenneth's Prostrate'                3rd
You can probably see that I was competing with myself in some of
the classes.
In the two design classes I entered, I got a first and a second - but
then I'm not realy a designer.
It was a nice show, if I do say so.  The judges recommended that
we apply for a National Award, so now it's to get to work on the
Book of Evidence.
Thanks for listening.
Auralie