From: "Theresa W" <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 9:54 PM
Subject: [CHAT] new friend

Hi all-

Well, so much for my plan to stick to just 2 cats, after having to put
my
old lady cat to sleep a couple of weeks ago. So- I ended up coming home
from work today with a lovely little 4 month old girl. She is a giant
purr-head, all black (even her wiskers!) and just cute as can be. she is alternating between attacking my laptop and sleeping currently. My other
boys are tolerating her presence, but clearly not thrilled. Only a
little
hissing so far, so hopefully over the weekend every one will adjust.
Hopefully they'll realize they can all play together soon..... In the
meantime, I'm doing lots of soozing of ruffles fur-

Theresa