Re: new friend

Give them time. They may never be best buddies... or they may
surprise you, but in my experience they will learn to tolerate each
other. I hear hissing and snarling on and off around here, but
individual cats can have bad days, too. When Penelope was introduced
to the group, it was clear she worshipped the ground Jason walked on,
but he never really warmed to her. After his death, when Hector
arrived, Penny began to treat him just as Jason treated her. Circe,
as alpha cat, considers herself above it all.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b