Re: new friend- pictures

Awwwww.  This is the first time in my life that I have been without a solid black cat.  For some reason, they have always found me, or I find them.  Hmmmm.  I'm down to one cat right now and it's pretty sane.  Raja likes being the only cat.....but she's "putting up with" Boomer (the Corgi we adopted about a month ago).  I caught her grooming him last night!

Theresa W <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Posted here-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8673536@N04/sets/72157602425595391/

Theresa

Theresa W wrote:
> Well things are getting better. My siamese has decided to stop hissing
> and is ok in near proximity. Black kitty also has gotten a clue and
> lays down submissive when near him. So- I think those 2 are settled.
> Now for George- who is still pissed off and hissing, but at least he now
> is purring when I pet him again.
>
> Theresa
>
> Pam Evans wrote:
>> LOL - Zem, as many critters as you have I'm sure yours are used to the
>> new
>> addition thing. Theresa, just give it time. It was about three weeks
>> before Little Bit quit hiding from me and started acting like she
>> owned the
>> place. She has adopted Sugar's favorite "looky" spot in the window
>> (right
>> next to the box w/ Sugar's ashes).
>>
>> On 10/13/07, Zemuly Sanders wrote:
>>> Theresa, that's so wonderful. My cats just roll their eyes at another
>>> "entry" at this point. I'm sure yours are probably settling in already.
>>> zem

Jesse R. Bell