To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 8:26 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] new friend

Hi Cyndi,
       To be on the safe side, have the BAD kitty tested for urine
crystals. This spring, one of the 4 kitties were being bad. So I started out
making sure that the littler boxes(4) were cleaned out twice a day. When
that did not help, I suddenly realized that maybe it all the sudden was
something medical.
All four got tested and Cody had crystals in his urine. Actually, by
the time it was all over, Cody had two types of crytals and blood in the
urine. Long story short, all four are on Science C/D diet for the rest of
their lives because of its redued ash.

betsy