Re: news story about the storm yesterday

Our weatherman referred to the phenomena as "wind shear" similar to
what caused the plane to crash in Dallas a number of years ago. I
think it is characterized by strong upper level and lower level winds
going in opposite directions.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b