Re: new group room for photos

Thanks for doing this, Tricia.  I've been meaning to try something
like this but just didn't have time to fool with it.  I have downloaded
some pictures of my flower show last weekend - it's taken all
afternoon since I am on slow old dial-up, and for some reason
they have rejected about ten of them.  The photography was
disappointing, but if anyone's interested, it will give them an idea
of what we did.  I'll add some more pictures when I have time.
Enjoyed your pictures.
Thanks again. Auralie