Re: new group room for photos

I put some in yesterday, Tricia.  Some of last week's flower show, and
of the tree that fell this summer.  I'll organize some others soon - I've
been wanting to show off some things, but this summer has not been
good in my garden.
We did have about  1 1/2 inches of rain on Friday, and it's much
cooler.  I had a man here working and he brought in my heavy plants.
I was going to give up on my old hibiscus bushes - two were smashed
by the fallen tree and all had been stripped by deer, but Percy just
wouldn't hear of it.  "They're trying to live - give them a chance," he
kept saying, so two of them came in.  Both are over ten years old -
probably more than that.  I just can't date them precisely any more.
If I or the plants make it until next spring, he will have to help me
get them out again.
Auralie

In a message dated 10/21/2007 9:41:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,