From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Patricia
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 9:06 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] So Cal's annual fire event

I am so glad that you are all ok but how terrible.
My sister that lives in Montecito is gone to Africa.... I wonder how
this all is to her house?
Today we are COLD... high of 50 with high winds and chance of more rain.
far we have only gotten 3/10 of an inch.  I would have sworn it was more

than that... it sounded terrible several times last night, but that is
2 of my rain gauges say.
Take care on those fires and be careful.