Re: So Cal's annual fire event

Have been watching everything on the news, and feel for all the
evacuees. Have yet to hear the actual, immediate cause of these
fires. lightening strikes, insufficiently extinguished campfires,
deliberate arson, etc. It is a given that southern California was a
tinderbox waiting to happen, but something struck the spark... and
all I have heard is Santa Ana winds, drought, and global warming.
Contributing factors, yes, but where is that spark?

Cathy, west central IL, z5b