Re: Lilac in SC

Good luck, Andrea.  My grandmother who lived in the Florida Panhandle
often told me how much she missed the lilacs she remembered from her
childhood in upper NY state.  For years I sent her lilac plants that were
advertsed to bloom without cold winter weather.  None of them ever
survived, but then that was a bit farther south than you are, and maybe
there are new cultivars.  Good luck. Auralie

In a message dated 10/24/2007 5:06:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,