Re: Rain

That's about what we've had here too, Jim, but I'm still whining.  I find
the dull overcast days depressing, and the quarter of an inch isn't
enough to relieve the horrid drought.  I planted some bulbs yesterday
and the soil at one inch down was dry as dust.  There are still no
tropical depressions in the Atlantic, and the one in the Pacific has
blown out to sea without amounting to much of anything.  GRRR
In a message dated 10/24/2007 10:54:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,