Re: Anyone gardening this weekend?

Not sure here. Somewhat depends on the weather, which is 50-50 chance of rain. Just loaded up the drier with peppers and there are more that need to go in. There's probably a pound or two of Okinawa spinach that I should pick and freeze. Meyer lemons are beginning to ripen as are the key limes, so I need to consider getting the juicer out and into operation. I just picked an atemoya, and it's ready to eat, so I need to check the tree for more of them. The black sapote should also have ready-to-pick fruit this time of year, so I'll have to check it. But all those things won't take more than a few hours, four at the most.