OT - how are everyone's new babies doing?

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: OT - how are everyone's new babies doing?
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 20:06:51 -0500

And Zem, how is Percy adapting to his new 3 legged state?  My kitten Little
Bit hasn't learned "no hooks" yet.  I'll be glad when she does.  I was
cleaning the litter box the other day and was bent over scooping.  She
decided she wanted my attention at that exact second so she jumped up and
planted both sets of front claws in my backside.  She took off running when
I yelped, so MAYBE we won't do that again.  Believe or not, I managed to not
drop the scoop.  Lord knows how.  I will be very happy when she grows up.
The kitten "thing" is very cute and amusing and all, but there's a lot to be
said for a cat that is more settled and calm.  I'm just not used to that
level of activity.  Thought you cat people would get a kick out of that
anecdote however.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX