Re: OT - how are everyone's new babies doing?

Macy has adapted very well. She knows what "no" means now- not that it works everytime, but at least she has a clue! The other cats have accepted her. My Siamese is getting ALOT more exercise and he seems to enjoy her most of the time. She still wants to snuggle with him more than he is interested in. My other cat, George, has accepted her being in the house. On rare occassion plays the chase game with her, but usually just ignors her. I'm OK with that. Best of all, Macy is now sleeping through the night!!! Yeah for me : )

Theresa

Pam Evans wrote:
And Zem, how is Percy adapting to his new 3 legged state?  My kitten Little
Bit hasn't learned "no hooks" yet.  I'll be glad when she does.  I was
cleaning the litter box the other day and was bent over scooping.  She
decided she wanted my attention at that exact second so she jumped up and
planted both sets of front claws in my backside.  She took off running when
I yelped, so MAYBE we won't do that again.  Believe or not, I managed to not
drop the scoop.  Lord knows how.  I will be very happy when she grows up.
The kitten "thing" is very cute and amusing and all, but there's a lot to be
said for a cat that is more settled and calm.  I'm just not used to that
level of activity.  Thought you cat people would get a kick out of that
anecdote however.