Re: Green Tomato Soup

Sounds yummy, Bonnie.  I'll give it a try. Soups are a specialty
of mine, and I'm always glad for a new idea.
We had green tomatoes in a chicken stir-fry today - combined
with some late baby squash and assorted other veges.  Worked
out well and maybe was a healthier way to serve them than the
classic fried green tomatoes - though those are a treat hard to beat.
Auralie

In a message dated 10/30/2007 11:32:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,