Re: Bees

There are a fair number of honey bees, as well as many other insect
pollinators this year in my area.
On Greenland -- it got that name for a reason -- it was that way when
the vikings settled there a thousand years ago. They were even able
to grow crops there then. Then they experienced "climate change" and
had to leave.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b