Re: Bees

Thanks, very interesting.  Didn't realize there were so many solitary
species.  I guess the honeybee has been preferred because it is
indiscriminate and will pollinate just about anything.  So, we may end up
adapting to these specialized bees.  But, if something isn't resolved, I
will greatly miss the honey.  The missing honeybees in China due to heavy
pesticide use was very sobering.