To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 12:39 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] bulb pots

Yes, I did get the email.  Noticed that the ruling, if adapted, would
prohibit wholesale of the listed plants but nothing mentioned about retail.
Most of them are certainly troublesome in our area...privet has just about
taken over the roadsides and it is next to impossible to get rid of once
established.