Re: right brain and left brain

Probably worth remembering that Rupert Murdock owns the "Herald Sun". Truth has never been Rupert's strong suit.

On Oct 31, 2007, at 4:00 PM, Jesse Bell wrote:

Ditto.

Eva Tompkins LaBonte <evatesq@gmail.com> wrote:
Personally, I think this is nonsense. If you let it play for awhile, it
actually stops for a split second and the dancer turns in the opposite
direction. While I was watching it it stopped and changed direction at
least twice. At least that's what I saw.

On 10/31/07, Patricia