Re: OT - bird drama

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: OT - bird drama
  • From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 08:29:01 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=Xe/x/eMh/tvsXScOsvW4DnDPtFK+L7h4wnj/DdIb6BA=; b=ME3JJBNDLUqqBWYFHEuexx7DOaieND1CZ1ObydBQvp1/H4cYorCVveGzgr24W+Gxiz BB0Rgo+LCoPqGO6289rJba9qL+iot5AhRsxmo3ylGr6UBKQviQvUbwScL1GYpbabvJ/j efHsLxdYBVVsBMEsjGMd4tU6mTEgrZ/+P7dKw=

Awwww....I love the chipmunks and squirrels.  So adorable.  When I lived in
K.C. it was the same way.  Wild animals everywhere...in the middle of town.
We had deer and a fox family that came by all the time.  But wild
turkeys...that is cool.  They are odd looking critters..so are guineas.

--
Jesse R. Bell