Re: magazine

I'm with you on that , Pam.  Every summer I'm subjected to lectures from
this brainless, well-meaning former school teacher who never tires of
telling me (since I'm retired military) that guns kill people.  This
woman would drive you bonkers, but since she is one of my older sister's
dearest friends, I refrain from pinching her little pointed head off.