To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 8:37 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] magazine

I have to admit that when I received an offer for this magazine, I just to
accept to check it out.  Ultimately cancelled the subscription, but the
couple of copies we did receive were fairly interesting.  It did appear to
be geared to the South with a mix of hunting, gardening, and locale
articles.  It was well done, but not enough gardening to warrant continue
receiving it for us.

Lynda
Zone 7, West TN