Re: magazine

must be for everything except deer.  Even Brookshires (grocery store) sells
deer corn down here.  And they're so puny here, can't imagine why they
bother.  First time I saw one here I was trying to figure out if it was some
kind of dwarf Texas variety.  Compared to those behemoths in NE PA, they
look like big dogs.  Did I laugh.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX