Re: back to TX

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: back to TX
  • From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 16:09:31 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=RnCHV+o+O8Mm3jSCsB53tsKMMTmGnTPP5QChz/tnZWo=; b=ma2HSJykVjU9AV2YdstTATivyJrvmKIQcBf4rxsKOW64s0VdZJye/Sy4RedlhrA64z Z2ol/aLHWl+PxFBbguHmUQ1P4ZCScZjYmZw2hE4k9NPmLZoP3YnqgKyJTrb3K7ukKErb wRnWQsVDVP6SG8Oa8nNHg8zOCsRO/adNIqgRA=

Wow...that must be really difficult to deal with.  I feel for you all.  My
dad's mother went through that.  I was not living close by and had three
very small children to deal with, so I was not exposed to it as much.  But
my parents were.  When they got the call at 2:00 a.m. that she was walking
around in her pajamas in freezing weather, and not knowing where she was,
they had to put her in assisted living.
Yet one more reason I am back in school and learning new things.  The fear
of that happening to me...it runs in the family.  They say learning new
things helps keep it away, do crossword puzzles, etc to keep your mind
sharp....

--
Jesse R. Bell