Re: First Frost/knitting

Wow..I knit, and I'm learning how to spin fiber on a spinning wheel.  But I
did not know about that site.  Right now..with college homework, my crafts
have taken a back seat. But with fall right around the corner...I'm ready to
start up again.  Something very soothing about curling up with a good cup of
tea and some knitting...preferably by the fireplace...with my cat on my
lap....mmmmmmmmmmmm.  nice image in my head.......