From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Jesse Bell
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 2:25 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] First Frost/knitting

Wow..I knit, and I'm learning how to spin fiber on a spinning wheel.
But I
did not know about that site.  Right now..with college homework, my
crafts
have taken a back seat. But with fall right around the corner...I'm
ready to
start up again.  Something very soothing about curling up with a good
cup of
tea and some knitting...preferably by the fireplace...with my cat on my
lap....mmmmmmmmmmmm.  nice image in my head.......

--
Jesse R. Bell