Re: First Frost/knitting

Certainly no frost here, but fall has arrived. WINDY (read horrible allergies), and need a sweater in the mornings now. I have one of my saffron crocus up and blooming : )
Theresa

Judy Browning wrote:
Hi all,
Woke to white crunchy grass on part of the lawn. Hostas are turning yellow & laying flat where they aren't protected. A few more colored leaves every day. We had such a long cool spring, I was hoping for a warm long autumn. Windy & 50ish now at 2pm. I've got some fritillaria & N. 'Geranium' waiting to be planted & I just haven't felt like it. I've had a cold for a week now. Thought I was getting over it, but my nose is running like crazy again today. OT Do any of you knit or crochet? If so, have you discovered ravelry? www.ravelry.com If I weren't so ill, I'd feel guilty about the amount of time I'm spending on that site.
Judy B Z 6 Idaho