Re: Happy Birthday Noreen

No Donna, I wish I did.  I have been very concerned about her also.  There
were pictures of Galveston in the Paper the other day, Clinton and Bush 1
were down there and both have asked that people chip in to help as much as
they can right now.  It's still a real mess on the coast.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX