Re: now train trip- was Sad cat news

Oh, we did see some scenery, especially in the Hudson Valley where
the tracks run right along the riverside.  We told ourselves as we drove
through the spectacular Rocky Mt. National Park and other such scenes
that though this was magnificent it was no more beautiful than our own
Hudson Valley - just different.
However, I was most impressed with the vast rail yards and the enormous
amount of freight being moved.  We had a bit of a giggle going through
Ohio when we passed a lengthy train of cars labled "COKE CAR."  We
knew the coke in the cars was from centuries-old vegetable matter, not
recent growth.
Auralie

In a message dated 10/16/2008 5:22:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,