Re: tainted pet food

Such a shame. Claims are the only reimbursement, but they definitely fall short of your loss. Makes me wonder about the poor little Chinese babies that got the tainted milk. What is their recourse?

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 6:09 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] tainted pet food

I don't know whether I have the heart to put in a claim. My Buddy's gone. It
won't bring him back. We're still dealing with Dreyfuss, and the carpet
mess, and making special food for him, but there's no compensation for his
being "drunk" from the high BUN, and pacing all night long some nights, and not knowing where "out" is, though he recognizes the door some days and pees
in front of it.

But thanks.  Perhaps, when I can stand it.