Re: Groundcover juniper

Ooooh, what a good idea, Jesse.  And Cyndi, what I wanted there was going
to require maintenance, too.  Which is why DH just did the research, made
the decision, and brought the plants home.  Knew it would take me forever.
Mardi

"Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
Sent by: owner-gardenchat@hort.net
10/21/2008 04:47 PM
Please respond to
gardenchat@hort.net

gardenchat@hort.net
cc

Subject
Re: [CHAT] Groundcover juniper

I have a ground cover type juniper on my back porch.  I don't think
it's boring.  I trim it up "all bonsai" like and it's kind of cool.  I
grows over some rocks and spills over to the walkway and porch.

--
Jesse R. Bell