Re: cat news

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: cat news
  • From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 16:56:14 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=STLk3PxDiGf0QI8RYGDzChY0CVrDc/NJTqW/NW3rnmM=; b=tZTMijigBaePxBXP5I1sCkT24lmfAgwc5tjrvJ91lrskhfS5TK3kte2GcqCNzO3SNl qFwhSvLFf9DhaHlGQvGQbOnVLngK41rhlFX5fGwdTkHS69CAHiO+6LTPzJ9YuWLTiMrX NuDsPiE7XNqSrLIGKkqOeyHha/hM5MjJm6LvY=

What we do (and spend) for our beloved animals/friends......I can't
remember the last time my vet bill balance was a -0-.  It's just and
ongoing monthly payment for us....

> I took a sick half day from work yesterday to take Braveheart & Seamus to
> the vet.  Seamus had been limping since Friday but I couldn't determine why.
> Vet said that since all seemed ok with him, his guess was a bee sting; he
> gave him an injection to help speed recovery.  Guess what! Seamus' weight is
> down to 18.9 from 23.5 last June.
> Braveheart (now up to 9.5 from a previous 8.9 pounds)  is not doing well in
> the walking department, seems to be getting worse.  Vet put him back on
> Cosequin for arthritis and suggested I sprinkle potassium on his food.
> Cleaned more wax from his gnarley ears, kept using a camera to find more,
> and gave me stuff to put in daily for a week, and then once weekly, to
> dissolve the last bit he couldn't reach.  As to BH's occasional avoidance of
> the litterbox, he prescribed Litter Magnet, which you mix with the litter
> and is supposed to entice them to use it.  We'll see.  Smelled suspiciously
> like ground catnip which BH can't seem to smell.
> $123 later we're all home safe and sound.
> Kitty
> neIN, Zone 5

Jesse R. Bell