To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 7:28 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] cat news

Oops I was thinking Cosequin was one of the NSAIDs. But there sure are a
lot of non-prescription joint supplements aren't there? I leaf through
the pet catalogs now and again and marvel at them. And if you think
there's a lot for dogs you should see the horse catalogs...pages and
pages and pages.
Our 16 yr old cat is on thyroid medication now, she was down to 7 lbs so
hopefully this helps. They said if it does I should consider getting
some radiation treatment for her thyroid, they claim it kills the
thyroid so she doesn't have to take meds any more. I saw the brochure
and boy would I have a lot of questions before doing that. In a month
I'll get her rechecked, we'll see where she's at.

Cyndi