Re: Groundcover juniper

Speaking of Bambi, I know there are those on the list that have
successfully dealt with deer.  Marge Talt and her bamboo fence sounded
like the best idea.  It seems like there are thousands of solutions out
there, and in lieu of a big dog, does anyone have advice on a good
product?  I've got my trees caged, planted an acre of prairie for them to
romp in, (actually, that's where one had twins last spring), and am
surrounded by corn and bean fields.  So they should have enough to eat.
I've had minor damage from them rubbing on bushes, and they love to eat
the top of the pussywillows, which is fine with me.
Deer Off? Deer Away? Dial soap?
Oh, and does anyone know if they eat Juniper bushes?  Too late to ask
now.....
Mardi

"Zemuly Sanders" <zemuly@comcast.net>
Sent by: owner-gardenchat@hort.net
10/22/2008 07:51 PM
Please respond to
gardenchat@hort.net

<gardenchat@hort.net>
cc

Subject
Re: [CHAT] Groundcover juniper

I love any sort of crabapple tree, but so does Bambi...
zem
zone 7
West TN