To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 11:10 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] got my loquat planted/ now need tree recommendation

Really-  I've never seen a tree-sized crepe myrtle around here!  Hmmm-
maybe our hot dry weather stunts their growth??

andreah wrote:
What crepe myrtle are you referring to? Just curious-'Natchez' (which
is white) gets 25-30 ft tall and is gorgeous with peeling cinnamon
colored bark.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa G." <macycat3@sbcglobal.net>