To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 3:54 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] cat news

Sorry to hear Braveheart is still having trouble walking, but I'm glad to
know he's gained some weight.  I just had to go through allergy shots for
Percy. He had a terrible allergic reaction to fleas, but he seems all right
now.  They've all been put on Revolution, which will send me to the poor
house, but the cats are all doing very well with it.  BTW, where does one
get Litter Magnet?  I have definite problems with several cats who would
prefer to go elsewhere.