RE: got my loquat planted/ now need tree recommendation

  • To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
  • Subject: RE: got my loquat planted/ now need tree recommendation
  • From: "Lynda Young" <lyoung@grindertaber.com>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 08:45:54 -0500

Oh, Patricia, that is so funny because we named our crepe myrtle 'Nude
Divers'.  It's a three trunk tree.  Each trunk divides into two about four
feet up.  It looks like nothing more than three women executing perfect
dives into the soil.  I should post a picture :).

I can't wait to tell my husband they are known in your area as "naked ladies
legs".

Lynda
Zone 7 - West TN