Re: got my loquat planted/ now need tree recommendation

Ooooh!  I like that idea.  I know a house not too far away has one that
is large- taller than the house.  That one is multi-stemmed
- but from the info I just looked up you can also prune/train to be more
traditional trunked trees (which would be necessary since it will be
next to a fence at my house).  Now to find one.....

Theresa