Re: cat news

Kitty,

I don't deserve any commendation. I just do what I can, and often don't do it well.

Does your friend have multiple litter boxes? I was told early on that the best thing was one per cat, plus one. It seems to work. I've had one per cat plus 2 until recently. We now have 6 for 4 cats, since we have one exclusively for the little guy.

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 6:16 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] cat news

Daryl,
I really give you credit for going the extra mile for your pets. I've just received another email from a friend who says her son has to get rid of their younger cat because the older one doesn't like it, so it's not using its box. I do realize behavioral problems are a pain, but most of the time they can be worked through. Too many people think pets are disposable.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5