To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2008 9:00 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] cat news

Has the cat (s) been to the Vet to be checked out???  I recently had a
problem with my oldest cat, Pinkerton (the Flaksey reincarnation). She was
going
right next to the litter box, but not in it. She even got to the point were she would go right in front of me, no matter where I was. The Vet said this was typical behavior when there is a kidney disorder. She had kidney stones
and is on medication now.  Problem  has gotten better, but not totally
resolved yet.  Vet said it would be like  that until she is healthy.

I have multiple cats, multiple litter boxes....I find that no matter how
many litter boxes I have, the cats tend to have thier favorites, and often
don't
use a few despite the others becoming "full".   Does anyone else find
that???  It's the same type box, same litter, same area.

Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 10/25/2008 1:39:28 PM Central Daylight Time,