Re: cat news

I've had the same experience in both cases.  Jane, our pretty gray cat
started wetting all around, often right in front of me.  She turned out to
have a pretty bad kidney infection, but after a series of treatments it
cleared up and she hasn't misbehaved in nearly two years not.

Also, we have four litter boxes for our four cats, but most of the time
only two of them are used.  Sometimes someone leaves a pile on
the floor near the box, but frequently more than one will have used
the same box when I clean it each day.  Again, all the boxes are
the same and in the same area.

In a message dated 10/26/2008 9:01:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,