Re: cat news

Squinty was like that. Didn't matter when she went last, if the box
was cleaned she was into it in a flash. I got her from a county
shelter where all, or most all, of the cats shared a large room with,
maybe, a dozen litter boxes. I always figured using any litter box
there must have been like using the restroom at a Greyhound station. I
would've jumped at the chance to use a clean one, too.