Re: cat news

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: cat news
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 16:12:38 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=wnsQZft5xdmqYhi6HyJl/IbtVef/q8dj3f9v8FZaHFI=; b=dGJe95BTTD7hJ3F3xOXuiCJKWTHS27SBAHadmFdk5fNDeH1uPDLC9F0Dj3yaQ4x6KT 03cFi4ttfL3N+UMhMNFgrdcQSFuDSU+HAgNF7TImInPeBeU+pVcGeS+KUr9wcNh7q7Lg 2oDnjgyp08XqUp1SdvhuADh4rUi104m7/9DZ4=

Noreen, you're amazing child.  And I'll bet they get nervous when it rains
now.  Not surprising at all.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX