Re: cat news

Oh my!  Hmmm, amazing,  I don't think so....some would say  nuts.  LOL  We
just like to give love and care to those that  need it, or find homes for
that can be adopted out.  Truth  is we can't say no.

Yeah, I think eventually everyone will be back to normal.   It took me a
while too.  I had serious post traumatic stress or  something too.  Any little
wind or rain and I'd get uneasy.   Went into a bit of depression right after
 All is normal, from what I  hear.....everyone (or most) go through all that.
 So I'm just glad we  are getting back to normal.....and I'm so glad the
kittens got a home.  I  think DH would have left town if we had to keep them
longer.   LOL  Especially since a lady in the National Parrot Rescue and
Preservation Foundation died recently.  She had a Parrot sanctuary that she
Members here are taking in several of the birds, and we were asked to  do so
as well.  We've never had parrots, so we are a bit hesitant, although  lack of
experience has never stopped us yet.......and said okay, but only as a  last
resort.  I have a sneaky feeling that we just might end up with  addition (s)
to the family.  Not sure how I feel about this.  Dh says  the Ark is FULL.  No
vacancy in the Inn.  LOL   But I know  that he would never turn anyone down if
there is a serious need.  So we  shall see......

zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 10/27/2008 4:15:19 PM Central Daylight Time,