Re: cat news

Yes, I do too, although not as much as I did the first month after.  I  would
get seriously nervous.   I still don't like the rains and winds,  especially
since we still have "sky lights" in the roof.  Tarps aren't  seeming to help
keep the heavy rains out....thankfully we have large preformed  pond liners
under the sections, and buckets under the smaller ones.  We  finally got the
insurance bit done, so now we just have to wait our  turn for roofers. Now
will be fun for the "kids"....they'll  really freak out with all that noise.
looking forward to that  either!!!  I think I'll have to invest in
tranquilizers for  everyone....including myself. LOL  However, one day we'll
have our
house back to normal, and not live with holes, boxes and such to deal  with.
And our nerves will be back to normal too.  I seriously  count my blessings
every day though, at least we have a house.

zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 10/27/2008 5:22:17 PM Central Daylight Time,